The cypress tree originates in Eastern Mediterranean countries. A common ingredient in scented products, its essential oil is a thin, pale yellow liquid with a spicy forestry aroma. This evergreen scent blends well with a variety of oils and is an Abbott favorite--a fresh reminder of the Great Outdoors.
In many cultures and faiths, the cypress tree is considered sacred. Throughout history, the cypress tree was associated with death due to its inability to grow back when it is cut too severely. Also a symbol of mourning, the cypress tree can be found in cemeteries all over the world.
A Common Ingredient In:
- Deodorants, Shampoos, Soaps
- Household Cleaning Products
- Massage Oil
- Antiseptic Lotions & Creams
Essential Oil Benefits
- Eliminates odor
- In addition to its fragrances, it is commonly found in soaps to eliminate germs
- Relieves stress
- Cures skin conditions
- Increases circulation lessening muscle pains
- Promotions urination, sweating and perspiration
Need some cypress in your life? Check out Abbott's Big Sky Personal Fragrance.