"Home of the Biggest Skiing in America"
- Yeti Dogs, are some delicious hot dogs, located at the base of the mountain. Grab them and take them up the chairlift for a quick meal.
- Chopper Bar for after ski drinks.
Extra Hot Tip: Rent a house with a hot tub.
"Skiing in Telluride is a real bucket list experience. Lift lines are almost non-existent and you’ll feel like you own the mountain, whether you're up for first tracks or taking some lunchtime turns."
Check out all it's got to offer skiers and snowboarders at Telluride.com
Though many ski resorts are recommended for noteworthy combos like lodging and convenience or challenging slopes and cuisine, the Telluride Ski Resort scores well across the board.
Located in Mountain Village, Colorado, a hidden escape in Colorado's southwestern mountains. It's the kind of spot where people live life to the fullest, A-lister come to not be seen, and the scenery is part of the charm.
"Telluride has one of the most singular layouts of any mountain destination in the world, with the ski resort linking two distinct enclaves, Mountain Village and Town." Forbes
- Enjoy special après-ski menu with local beverage pairings and a pink sunset at The Peaks Resort.
- Tacos and snow somehow make perfect sense at The Gnar.
"Verbier and the 4 Valleys ski area is the biggest ski area in Switzerland." Verbinet is a great source for slope info. As mentioned on their site, the whole ski area has:
- 35 blue pistes
- 39 red pistes
- 14 black pistes
- a snowpark
- a handful of cross-country ski and winter walking trails and an incredible array of off-piste opportunities
The best skiing will be off-piste. You may need a guide to show you the mountain--"Watch out for the crevasse."
Extra Hot Tip:
Hike up to work for your evening meal. Once you've called it a day, head over Verbier favorite Chez Dany.The restaurant is located just above Verbier and the terrace overlooks the valley below. Heaven is here, folks.